[PySoy-Dev] more on the re-org

Arc Riley arc at pysoy.org
Wed Dec 20 21:30:27 EST 2006

Ok obviously we need to make things much more clear on the proposal.

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 07:41:32PM -0500, Zach Miller wrote:

> The section on attaining director rank has a typo, it should read "All
> developers (excluding those Leads being voted on)".

Fixed.

> I think this is easier to implement than the instant runoff voting system
> arc suggested.

Actually I still think instant-runoff is better.  It let's voters list their
preferences vs just voting each yay/nay and all sorts of political games like
friends of so-and-so voting his opponent down/etc.

It's the same as normal instant-runoff except each person's # of votes are
counted that many times.  Simple.  I could write a Trac plugin to do it.
It'd make it identical to Votes of Choice (which I think should be all
developers, not just the board).